The Countdown module by Divi Torque Pro enhances Divi Page Builder by introducing a versatile and straightforward method for displaying timers. This module provides additional functionality to Divi, allowing you to showcase countdowns with ease and flexibility.
Module Information Table
|Parent Plugin||Divi Torque Pro|
- Adding the Countdown module
- Set Up Countdown
- Design the Countdown
1) Adding the Countdown module
a. Go to the page and click Enable Visual Builder. Click Add a new section and choose the row.
b. Click the (+) icon “Add new module,” then “Insert module” will appear. From this section, go to the search bar and search ”Torq Countdown.” Select ”Torq Countdown.”
2) Set Up Countdown
- Click Content Tab
- Click Countdown toggle
There are two countdown type
1. Due date: All visitors see the same ending time and all visitors see the actual countdown.
2. Evergreen: An evergreen countdown is designed to reset or restart automatically after reaching zero. New visitors see the beginning of the countdown.
Note: Select the countdown based on your need.
- Select the date (if some hours countdown you can skip it)
- From the “Hour,” toggle set the value for hours
- From the “Minute,” toggle set the value for minutes
“View” are two types of countdown
Hide and Show:
You can hide and show the days, hours, minutes, seconds and Label
Custom Label will help you to rename the days, hours, minutes, and seconds.
You can select from here, the action you want to take after the countdown is over.
There are 4 options:
1. No Action: Countdown will remain with 0 values on each of the labels.
2. Hide: Countdown will hide
3. Redirect: You have to set a link to enable this option.
4. Message: You have to set a message to enable this option.
3) Design the Countdown
- Go to the Design Tab
- You will find all the Countdown elements
- Click any of the elements e.g. Numbers Text
- There will be multiple options and settings for designing the Numbers Text
- Same as the Numbers Text, you can customize the all elements