The chat box in the Divi Telegram Chat plugin is static and does not facilitate real-time chatting. It’s designed to redirect to Telegram messenger.
The Divi Telegram Chat function creates an effortless communication channel for website visitors, allowing them to start a conversation with your Telegram contact directly from your website with just one click.
Documentation for Installation and Activation of Divi Telegram Chat Plugin
This guide provides a systematic approach for installing and activating the Divi Telegram Chat plugin on your WordPress website.
Before proceeding, ensure you have administrative access to your WordPress site and have the ‘divi-telegram-chat.zip‘ file downloaded to your local machine.
- Log in to your WordPress admin panel by navigating to ‘http://yourwebsite.com/wp-admin/’ and replacing ‘yourwebsite.com’ with your domain name.
- From the WordPress dashboard, select ‘Plugins’ from the menu, then click on ‘Add New’.
- At the top of the ‘Add Plugins’ page, you will find the ‘Upload Plugin’ button. Click this button to proceed.
- Subsequently, click the ‘Choose File’ button in the interface that appears. This will open a file selection dialog.
- Navigate through your local directory and select the ‘divi-telegram-chat.zip’ file that you have previously downloaded.
- With the file selected, click the ‘Install Now’ button to initiate the installation process of the Divi Telegram Chat plugin.
- After the installation, you must activate the plugin to enable its features. Go to ‘Plugins’ and then to ‘Installed Plugins’.
- Scroll through the list of installed plugins to locate ‘Divi Telegram Chat’.
- Click the ‘Activate’ link below the Divi Telegram Chat plugin name.
Upon successful activation, you will have integrated Telegram Chat functionality on your Divi site using the Divi Telegram Chat plugin.