Terms and Conditions
The Terms and Conditions detailed on this page regulate the utilization of the Thinkrlab website, its content, and the products we provide. You agree to adhere to and be bound by these terms by accessing and using this website and our products.
When the terms “we”, “us”, “our”, and “Thinkrlab” are used, they pertain to Thinkrlab and the products and services we offer to you. On the other hand, terms such as “users”, “you”, and “your” denote anyone accessing, browsing, or utilizing our website and products.
If you disagree with any part of these Terms and Conditions, please refrain from using our website and products.
WordPress Product Licensing
Every WordPress Theme, Plugin, and accompanying Source Code available for download on our website is governed by the GNU General Public License (http://www.gnu.org/licenses/gpl.html), starting from Version 2.0 onward.
Once payment is processed successfully, you’ll receive an email with your order details, license key, plugin download link, and other purchase information.
At Thinkrlab, we take immense pride in the quality and efficiency of our products. We understand, however, that individual experiences may vary. Should you encounter an issue that can’t be addressed, or if you feel our product isn’t living up to your expectations, don’t hesitate to reach out to us for a refund. We provide a 30-day no-question-asked refund guarantee from the date of purchase.
Details of our Refund Policy:
- All refund requests must be submitted within 30 days of your purchase. If you’re unsatisfied for any reason during this period, we will fully refund your amount.
- Upon receiving a refund request, we will aim to process it swiftly. In some instances, we might propose a solution to your issue before proceeding with the refund.
- Please note, refunds will not be granted after 30 days from the initial purchase date. For users who have made multiple purchases, the 30-day window pertains to the first purchase, not any subsequent ones.
- By receiving a refund, you agree to relinquish all rights to your license and discontinue the use of the purchased product immediately.
- We retain the discretion to decline any refund request if we find it necessary.
- You can initiate a refund by opening a support ticket with our team.
- Our refund policy does not extend to renewal payments. However, we’ll send out a renewal alert email 14 days before your renewal date. Should you wish to end your subscription, this gives you ample time to cancel before the renewal payment is automatically processed.
“Thinkrlab” may occasionally send emails about our company purchasing a product(s). We may also send you occasional newsletters about “Divi Torque” updates, promotions, etc. We will never sell or release your email to any third-party vendors. You may opt out of these emails at any time without penalty.
Automatic updates are available as long as the license key generated from the purchase is valid and active.
All products are the property of “Thinkrlab.” Claiming our products’ intellectual or exclusive ownership rights is strictly prohibited.
We do not guarantee that our products will work in all browsers, nor do we guarantee that our products will be functional with all versions of WordPress. We do not guarantee compatibility with additional third-party plugins, scripts, or applications.
We believe that our products are the best possible solutions. If you encounter any issues or incompatibilities, don’t hesitate to open up a support ticket with us – we’ll provide dedicated support for those who own an active license! Free copies and expired rights aren’t liable for providing this support.
Last updated: 4 October 2023