The chat box in the Divi WhatsApp Chat plugin is static and does not facilitate real-time chatting. It’s designed to redirect to WhatsApp for live conversations.
The Divi WhatsApp Chat feature provides a seamless communication channel for website visitors, enabling them to initiate a conversation with your WhatsApp number directly from your website with a single click.
Documentation for Installation and Activation of Divi WhatsApp Chat Plugin
This guide provides a systematic approach for the installation and activation of the Divi WhatsApp Chat plugin on your WordPress website.
Before proceeding, ensure you have administrative access to your WordPress site and have the ‘divi-whatsapp-chat.zip‘ file downloaded to your local machine.
- Log in to your WordPress admin panel by navigating to ‘http://yourwebsite.com/wp-admin/’ and replacing ‘yourwebsite.com’ with your domain name.
- From the WordPress dashboard, select ‘Plugins’ from the menu, then click on ‘Add New’.
- At the top of the ‘Add Plugins’ page, you will find the ‘Upload Plugin’ button. Click this button to proceed.
- Subsequently, click the ‘Choose File’ button in the interface that appears. This will open a file selection dialog.
- Navigate through your local directory and select the ‘divi-whatsapp-chat.zip’ file that you have previously downloaded.
- With the file selected, click the ‘Install Now’ button to initiate the installation process of the Divi WhatsApp Chat plugin.
- After the installation, you must activate the plugin to enable its features. Go to ‘Plugins’ and then to ‘Installed Plugins’.
- Scroll through the list of installed plugins to locate ‘Divi WhatsApp Chat’.
- Click the ‘Activate’ link below the Divi WhatsApp Chat plugin name.
Upon successful activation, you will have integrated WhatsApp Chat functionality on your Divi site using the Divi WhatsApp Chat plugin.